Owen Harris in the Canberra office is an experienced notary (also referred to as a notary public or public notary).
He is a practising lawyer appointed by the ACT Supreme Court to hold public office. He has an internationally recognized power and authority to prepare certificates of Australian law for use overseas.
Notary services include:
- Certify true copies for use overseas
- Certify legal documents for use in Australia/internationally, including powers of attorney, wills, university degrees and transcripts, property deeds and general contracts
- Certify genuineness of documents
- Administer oaths for use in Australia/internationally
- Witness affidavits, statutory declarations and other documents for use in Australia/internationally
- Exemplification of official documents for use internationally (i.e. make an attested copy of a document under seal)
- Noting and contesting bills of exchange
- Preparation of ships’ protests
- Lodgement with DFAT and embassies of notarised/authenticated documents
Contact us to arrange a consultation in Canberra.